Easily Manage BIM Workflows
PANEL DISCUSSION WITH HBG DESIGN
In the AECO industry, project teams are constantly under pressure to deliver projects on time and under budget. The threat to success could be your internal process. Without a streamlined, organized flow of critical project information, teams can be at the mercy of tedious administrative tasks, hindering efficiency and jeopardizing project deliverables.
Coupling BIM and PIM reduces risk, improves the management of BIM workflows, and enables more-informed decisions to be made quicker, preserving your team’s valuable time.
- Streamline the document control and sheet-naming process
- Utilize information directly (such as elements and spaces) from the model in Newforma
- Automatically create and close action items from the clash detective
- Register the model earlier by pulling information from Newforma Project Center
- Make global changes in the model using Newforma's Revit add-in
- Create and send markups on model snapshots